This page may contain affiliate links. Please my Disclosure Page for more details.
I love FALL and everything about it, especially the baking part! I love the cooler temperatures. The leaves change colors, and kids are returning to school. Fall also means pumpkin everything and the smell of cinnamon EVERYWHERE. Fall baking doesn’t mean loading up with fats, calories, and what not. Baking can be healthy and delicious as this article highlights 8 healthy fall baking recipes for the entire family AND great for your waistline!
Here are 8 recipes to add to your recipe box:
1) Vegan Banana Bread from Oh She Glow (http://ohsheglows.com/2016/10/07/vegan-banana-bread/ Image by http://ohsheglows.com/)
Image by http://ohsheglows.com/
Who doesn’t love banana bread any time of year for breakfast or a snack? This healthy recipe is a delicious treat
to eat during the fall season. This is a vegan recipe, but please feel free to add dairy or eggs. I personally am using the vegan recipe.
2) Fall Rosemary Apple Vegan Pancakes from Vegetarian Snob (http://vegetariansnob.com/fall-rosemary-apple-vegan-pancakes/)
Image by http://vegetariansnob.com/
Pancakes are a breakfast favorite and can easily be made in a healthy, delicious way with a twist of fall. Check out this recipe for fall flavors at breakfast. ¬My son loves pancakes, no matter the flavor, so this recipe was a win for him.
3) Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread Cookies from Veganbaking.net (http://ww.veganbaking.net/recipes/cookies/pumpkin-gingerbread-cookies)
Image by http://www.veganbaking.net/
Halloween is the kickoff to the fall season and what better way to celebrate this holiday han with Pumpkin Gingerbread Cookies? Personally, I love everything pumpkin so adding yet another recipe made me a happy baker.
4) Best Ever Pumpkin Muffins from Apple of My Eye (http://apple-of-my-eye.com/2015/09/30/best-ever-vegan-pumpkin-spice-muffins/)
Image by http://apple-of-my-eye.com/
This recipe is a personal favorite. I make these muffins about two to three times a week because my family loves them! They are moist and pumpkin-y…so delicious and healthy!
5) Healthy Zucchini Muffins from Cookie + Kate (https://cookieandkate.com/2017/healthy-zucchini-muffins-recipe/)
Image by https://cookieandkate.com/
Zucchini is such a versatile vegetable. By adding this green veggie to breads, muffins or cakes really brings a richness to this recipe and the kids won’t even know it has veggies in it.
6) Healthy Applesauce Carrot Muffins from Mel’s Kitchen Café (https://www.melskitchencafe.com/healthy-applesauce-carrot-muffins-a-k-a-carrot-cake-muffins/)
IImage by https://www.melskitchencafe.com/
I love applesauce in my baking recipes. It can be an alternative to oils or butter. Applesauce also helps when looking out for calories and fat. And to add that to carrot muffins? Major yummy and healthy to boot.
7) Orange Pumpkin Gingerbread Bundt Cake from Texanerin Baking (http://www.texanerin.com/orange-pumpkin-gingerbread-bundt-cake/)
Image by http://www.texanerin.com/
This recipe for Orange Pumpkin Gingerbread Bundt Cake is yummy. This cake has two orange ingredients yet is a dark color. Enjoy this tasty yet healthy treat with coffee or tea. Maybe with Pumpkin Spice Creamer added to it. Yes, I am all about fall flavors.
8) Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Bacon Tart from Fine Cooking (http://www.finecooking.com/recipe/asparagus-goat-cheese-bacon-tart)
Image by http://www.finecooking.com/
Who doesn’t love bacon? Here is a savory fall recipe to lighten up the load of all the sweet treats. The combination of asparagus, goat cheese, and turkey bacon would make it a little healthier, if you are watching calories.
Finally, I want to send you best wishes for a delightful baking season this autumn. Try some of these recipes and enjoy the upcoming fall season. Happy FALL Baking!
This page may contain affiliate links. Thanks!
Subscribe to Blog via Email